Saturday, October 13, 2012
10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
University of St. Thomas, Minneapolis, MN campus
Sponsored by The Twin Cities Chapters of the Association of Latino Professionals in Finance & Accounting (ALPFA) and the National Association of Black Accountants (NABA).
The Diverse Students Career Forum will provide students with opportunities to:
- Interact with some of the top companies in the Twin Cities
- Attend a career fair for internships and full-time employment in accounting, finance and business fields.
- Participate in mock interviews
- Receive resume feedback
- Participate in professional development workshops
- Attend a luncheon with the keynote speaker!
Iowa students are strongly encouraged to participate in this valuable program!
Register at www.nabamn.org/events.html
If you would like more information about the event, contact Matissa Koubonou,
National Association of Black Accountants (NABA), 612-532-5893