Customer Service Representative – 1st Shift
Customer Service Representative – 2nd Shift
Tracking Code: 217671-982
- Under general supervision, receives and responds to verbal inquiries and/or complaints by telephone while providing account maintenance for a variety of CDS Global clients’ customers. Continually performs and meets performance standards of this position.
- Maintains confidentiality of CDS Global and its clients’ proprietary information.
- Receives and interprets verbal customer inquiries and/or complaints by telephone and responds to customer verbally using terminals and PCs while performing searches/look-ups and account maintenance to customer accounts according to established departmental policy and work flow priorities.
- Updates customer accounts according to customer requests, departmental policy and workflow priorities.
- Determines the best method to assist customer and resolve problems to ensure customer satisfaction, according to department guidelines and/or client specifications.
- Continually performs and meets performance standards of the functions of this position.
- Utilizes established vehicles to offer and promote magazine and product opportunities to customers when appropriate in order to achieve up-sells and/or cross-sells according to established departmental policy.
- Reads, interprets and maintains current information on client specific data by utilizing various resources including publishers’ screens, voicemail, memos and websites.
- Displays friendly, courteous and professional behavior to customers.
- Interacts in cooperative and professional manner, with all levels of employees, vendors and/or clients, in team environment.
- Informs management of complaint trends, distribution problems, and/or feedback from customers.
- Forwards appropriate information to management.
- Organizes tasks and resources to complete work and meet deadlines according to established departmental procedures.
- Adheres to CDS Global attendance policies.
- Follows CDS Global ergonomic and safety policies.$11.55/hr – $12.30/hr
1st Shift positions – Variety of shifts/schedules available at this time.
- High School or Equivalent.
- 6 months previous Customer Service background or experience (Call center experience preferred).
- Typing – 25 wpm.
- 10-key experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Basic to Intermediate math skills.
- PC Knowledge/Skills.
- Reacts professionally to changes while remaining productive.
- Occasionally to routinely uses the internet to find information and do basic research for business purposes.
Job Location: Des Moines, Iowa, United States
Position Type: Temporary
Salary: 11.55 – 12.30 USD
See additional information here: CDS Global-Customer Service Rep
Please apply online at: www.cds-global.com/careers.