Make the last few weeks of this year count in the job search. Heather Huhman suggests eight things you still could accomplish before the end of the year to help get you set up for a New Year and a new job.
- Subscribe to 1-3 industry publications
- Learn one new hard skill
- Polish your resume
- Attend one mock interview
- Apply to five new jobs each week
- Update social media profiles
- Follow 10 pros on Twitter
- Make five new connections
Read Huhman’s full article here for more details on each tip.