Immediate opening for a Lab Technician in the Eddyville area. Would consider May graduates who have day time availability this semester, too. Seeking students or alumni with a science degree (Biology, Chemistry, Environmental Science). Full-time Monday – Friday.
– Conduct analytical chemistry testing on food ingredient and biotech products.
– Instrumentation will include HPLC, GC, refractometers and others related to wet chemical analyses
– Communicate results to company personnel including manufacturing department.
– Data analysis and report generation
– Handle multiple tasks and manage projects effectively
-Degree in Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry, or related. College chemistry required. Previous experience with analytical instrumentation is a plus. Will train.