Job searching after graduation? In a job now but looking for the next one? Downsized and trying to get back in the game?
Robert Hellmann, in his article “7 Ways to Jump-Start a Stalled Job Search” makes seven suggestions:
- Make sure your message resonates
- Have a targeted resume
- Focus on one job-target at a time
- Take an “active” approach to your search
- Make sure you have communication blind spots
- Play the Numbers Game
- Stay in touch with your network
Check out the article HERE to learn more about actions steps for each suggestion. AND, contact your Career Services staff for additional help in your job search.