The Young Entrepreneur Council asked 10 Hiring Managers how cover letters can help you stand out from the crowd. The 10 tips and further explanations from the hiring managers can be found in the article “10 Ways You Can Use Your Cover Letter to Stand Out, According to 10 Hiring Managers.” Read it HERE.
The 10 tips summarized:
- Pay attention to detail.
- Write a Dialogue, not a Monologue
- Do your homework
- Lead with a purpose
- Establish an emotional connection
- List solutions with a timeline
- Show how your skill set aligns with my needs
- Give it a human element
- Tell me how you can deliver on day one
- Show results