Whether you are new to the workplace or an experienced employee, these “10 Don’t-Dos That Everyone Should Avoid At [the] Workplace” by Sarmad Hasan, can help you create a more professional reputation – or maybe avoid the following blunders that damage reputations or productivity.
- Always Coming Late to the Office
- Messy Workstation
- Juggling Multiple Tasks at Once
- Taking Credit for Others’ Work
- Indulging in Gossip
- Lying Won’t Get You Anywhere
- Poor Relations with Coworkers and Managers
- Not Taking Your Work Seriously
- Bragging About Previous Achievements
- Not Taking Breaks
For positive suggestions, check out the full article HERE.