HyVee is reaching out to connect with William Penn alumni and current students to assist those who may have been financially impacted/seeking a new career opportunity or are simply looking to help pass the time.
Below is a list of current openings for two facilities in Chariton where HyVee is accepting applications and actively scheduling interviews. They will host open interviews at the distribution center every Thursday, from 3pm to 6pm.
Applications can be submitted, by visiting the HyVee careers page (www.hy-vee.com/careers) and searching either “Chariton DC” or “Chariton Produce Commissary” in the dropdown menu. Applicants can also reach out to Todd Long directly (firstname.lastname@example.org), if you have questions or need assistance in the application process.
Hy-Vee Distribution Center (Chariton Location)
- Order Selector (Part-time)
- Order Processing (Full-time)
- Quality Control Inspector (Full-time)
Hy-Vee Produce Commissary (Chariton Location)
- Maintenance Supervisor (Full-time)
- Sanitation Clerk (Full-time)
- Food Production Worker (Part-time)
- Food Production Worker (Full-time)
Todd Long | Recruiting Specialist